These Terms sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Rangam Consultants Website Job Portal, “SourceAbled”, our mobile apps and the other services provided by Rangam Consultants (collectively, “Systems”). By using any of our Systems, you are agreeing to the Terms provided herein. If you do not agree with the Terms, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept these Terms, you may not use this Website.
These Terms and all other agreements that you or any persons you represent have with Rangam Consultants or Partners and Affiliates constitute the entire agreement regarding your access to and use of the Website. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of these Terms and the provisions of any other agreements that you or any persons you represent have with Rangam Consultants or Partners and Affiliates, these Terms shall govern regarding your access and use of the Website.
Each time you utilize the Website you signify your acceptance and the acceptance of all persons you represent, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms. You further represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept these Terms on behalf of yourself and all persons you represent. If you do not agree with each provision herein, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept these Terms, you may not use this Website.
PERMISSION TO USE THE WEBSITE
The Website may be accessed and used only by individuals who have:
- Reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and
- Accepted these Terms
The following terms apply to all Job Seekers and other users who access or use the Website as intended to avail themselves and obtain information regarding employment openings, on their behalf or other’s behalf. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein provided by you on the Website. Rangam Consultants reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify when registering.
ASSESMENT AND SCREENING SERVICES
The following terms set forth apply to the assessment and screening services offered on the Website (collectively, “Services”) and the assessment and screening system provided on the Website. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by Rangam Consultants. Rangam Consultants reserved the right to change the Terms, at its sole discretion, any time or from time to time. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TERMS OR ANY PART THEREOF, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES. USING THE SERVICES OR ANY PART THEREOF IN AN WAY, SIGNIFIES YOUR CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
Your License To Use The SourceAbled Portal:We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal license under Rangam Consultants intellectual property rights, to use the System subject to these Terms. By this license, you are granted a limited right to use the System, but you are not and will not be the owner of the System or any part thereof. Furthermore, the license is only for your use, you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license or transfer the System or any part thereof, nor any of your rights under these Terms to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial use any data, in any form, that incorporates or uses any part of the System.
- Your SourceAbled Portal Ownership Rights: You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel or close your account or said account is terminated, all your account information therein, including resumes, profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, and questionnaires will be marked as deleted and may be deleted from Rangam Consultants databases and will be removed from any public area of the Website. Furthermore, Rangam Consultants reserves the right to delete your account and all your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
Your User Responsibilities: You may only use the System and any part thereof for lawful purposes. As one of the conditions for use, you warrant and represent that you are a genuine and bona fide job applicant and that you are not using the System for any other purpose. You may not use the System or any part thereof to (i) perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of others’ privacy, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, (ii) perform any activity which will or may breach a third party’s intellectual property rights, contractual rights, or other rights, including submitting content that you do not have rights in, or (iii) advertise, offer, solicit, license, or grant public access to any content offered on the System. You further warrant and affirm you will NOT:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Allow someone to help or assist you in completing any components of the System.
- Help or assist anyone else in completing any component of the System.
- Provide any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information on any application submitted for a job through the System.
- Post or transmit any content or information that contains a virus or corrupted data or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the System.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful information.
- Eavesdrop, commit electronic trespassing, fraud or forgery, sniff, spam, nuke, hack, spoof, break passwords, contaminate the System, cause unauthorized, damaging and/or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data.
- Create deep linking from any other page to any part of the System.
- Delete any author contributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature.
- Upload or transmit any content or information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations or codes of conduct or other guidelines and/or violate any applicable requirement or condition as stated herein.
- Changes To The Services: We reserve the right, at any time and for whatever reason, to limit, deny, modify, or cancel some or all the functionality of the System or any part thereof, without prior notice. We may, at any time, suspend or cancel the System or any part thereof for any reason without notice.
ACCESSIBILITY AND JOB POSTING ON THE WEBSITE
- Your Ownership Rights: If you cancel your employer account, or your employer account is terminated, all account information from our Website, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted from Rangam Consultants databases and will be removed from any public area of the Website. To protect our Website users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Rangam Consultants reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a business may send to users. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree to use the Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
RESUME DATABASE ACCESSIBILITY
These Terms permit you to utilize the Resume Database so long as use is in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. Furthermore, you acknowledge and warrant to protect and prevent further disclosure of any data obtained from the Resume Database to any third party, unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes only. In effectively protecting the data obtained through the Resume Database, you agree to take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You further warrant and affirm NOT to utilize the Resume Database:
- For any purpose other than as a business seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising, promotions, products, or services to any resume holders.
- To make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted).
- To source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders regarding career fairs and business opportunities.
The following provisions apply to utilizing our Website to post job offerings within your company. Rangam Consultants reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from our Website, which in the reasonable exercise of Rangam Consultants discretion, does not comply with the Terms, or if any content is posted that Rangam Consultants believes is not in the best interest of Rangam Consultants and/or our users. If at any time during your use of the Services a misrepresentation of fact was made to Rangam Consultants or misled Rangam Consultants regarding the nature of your business activities, Rangam Consultants will have grounds to terminate your use of the Services.
Job Posting Restrictions: The following items are strictly prohibited when posting a job opportunity
- Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Rangam Consultants.
- Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented.
- The names, logos, or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Rangam Consultants.
- The names of colleges, cities, states, towns, or countries that are unrelated to the posting.
- More than one job or job description, location, or job category, unless the opportunity so allows.
- Inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
- Material or links that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of majority.
Job Posting Portal Restrictions: As an approved Employer, you are not permitted to utilize your account to:
- Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national, and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property.
- Post jobs that require citizenship of any country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
- Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job.
With respect to Profiles, determine a consumer`s eligibility for:
- Credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes;
- Employment; or
- A government license of benefit.
- Sell, promote, or advertise products or services.
- Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement.
- Post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors, or sub-agents.
- Post any business opportunity that pays commission only, unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only, and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling.
- Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the business' use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099.
- Post jobs on any Rangam Consultants Site for modeling, acting, talent, or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions.
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
- Request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy.
- Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position, or issue.
- Promote a particular religion.
- Post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government.
Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political beliefs
- Philosophical or religious beliefs
- Membership of a trade union
- Physical or mental health
- Sexual life
- The commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Rangam consultants and partners and affiliates do not accept any liability for your use of the website. For that reason, the following provisions apply to your use of the website. Disclaimer: your use of the website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, and including without limitation representations, warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, durability, availability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness, all of which are hereby disclaimed by rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates to the fullest extent permitted by law. There will not be any representations, warranties or conditions created by a course of dealing, course of performance or trade usage. You are solely responsible for obtaining, configuring and maintaining all hardware, software, telephone services, and other equipment and services necessary for you to use the website. The internet is not a secure medium, may be subject to interruption and disruption, and inadvertent or deliberate breaches of security and privacy. The operation of the website may be affected by numerous factors beyond rangam consultants's control. The operation of the website may not be continuous or uninterrupted, secure or private. Rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damages suffered by you or any other person as a result of any failure or refusal by rangam consultants to give effect to, or for any failure or delay by rangam consultants in receiving, accessing, processing or accepting any communication sent to rangam consultants by means of the website or e-mail, or for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the operational failure, malfunction, interruption, change, amendment or withdrawal of the website or e-mail services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or condition that: (a) the website will be compatible with your phone, tablet and related equipment and software; (b) the website will be available or will function without interruption or will be free of errors or that any errors will be corrected; (c) the website will meet your requirements; (d) the information contained in the website or derived from the website will be accurate, complete, sequential, or timely; (e) certain or any results may be obtained through the use of the website; (f) the use of the website, including the browsing and downloading of any information, will be free of viruses, worms or other destructive or disruptive components; or (g) the use of the website will not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any person; and rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates disclaim any and all liability regarding such matters to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person for any loss of use, loss of production, loss of income or profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damage or exemplary or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the use of the website by you or any other person, and regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by rangam consultants or any affiliate or provider or any person for whom rangam consultants or an affiliate or provider may be responsible, and notwithstanding that rangam consultants or any affiliate or provider may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages being incurred by you or any other person. The exclusion of certain warranties and the exclusion of certain liabilities are prohibited by legislation in some jurisdictions. Such legislative limitations may apply to you.
Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will rangam consultants or any of the partners and affiliates' total liability to you or any other person for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, and costs, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or under any other theory of law or equity, and regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing by rangam consultants or any affiliate or provider or any person for whom rangam consultants or any affiliate or provider is responsible, exceed $100 (us) or the amount you paid to rangam consultants for the use of the website, whichever is less. The limitation of certain liabilities is prohibited by legislation in some jurisdictions. Such legislative limitations may apply to you.
You hereby release, remise and forever discharge as permitted by law each of rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates and all of their respective franchisees, partners, agents, directors, officers, employees, information providers, service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, licensors and licensees, and all other related, associated, or connected persons from any and all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature and kind whatsoever and howsoever arising, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter exist, which arise from, relate to, or are connected with your use of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless each of rangam consultants and the partners and affiliates and all of their respective franchisees, partners, agents, directors, officers, employees, information providers, service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, licensors and licensees, and all other related, associated, or connected persons (collectively, the "indemnified parties") harmless from and against any and all liabilities, expenses and costs, including without limitation reasonable legal fees and expenses, incurred by the indemnified parties in connection with any claim or demand arising out of, related to, or connected with your use of the website or your breach of these terms. You will assist and cooperate as fully as reasonably required by the indemnified parties in the defense of any claim or demand. Advice and information provided by rangam consultants or the partners and affiliates or their respective representatives, whether oral or written, will not create any representation, warranty or condition or vary or amend these terms, including the above disclaimer, liability exclusion, liability limitation, release, and indemnity provisions, and you may not rely upon any such advice or information.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Rangam Consultants may, in its discretion, change, supplement or amend these Terms as it relates to your future use of the Website, from time to time, for any reason and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. We shall publish any material changes to these Terms on this Website. Your use of the Website following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within New Jersey. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision. In addition, Rangam Consultant’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such provision or otherwise affect Rangam Consultant’s ability to enforce such provision at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional Terms, additional agreements for certain areas of the Rangam Consultant Sites, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on pages on the Rangam Consultant Sites, these Terms constitute the entire Terms between You and Rangam Consultant with respect to the use of the Rangam Consultant/SourceAbled Sites. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
By using any downloadable application that enable your use of the Websites, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the End User License Terms associated with the Application provided at download or installation or updated from time to time.
- 270 Davidson Avenue, Suite 103
- Somerset, New Jersey 08873
- Phone: 908-704-8843
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org