Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the financial industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking an Account Representative to join them directly working out of their Riverwoods IL location.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client
Responsible for handling basic and routine customer services inquiries and problems via multiple channels, generally recording consistent problem areas. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Responds to customer inquiries by referring them to published material, secondary sources, or more senior staff. Navigates a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications. Must have excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills and be comfortable with multi-tasking, as needed.
- · Assists over 100+ customers per day by energetically engaging in a fast-paced, back-to-back call environment via phone, online or chat
- · Brings empathy to customer inquiries about reward redemptions, customer information updates, card activations, making payments, processing lost or stolen cards, statement and APR inquires, and processing credit line increase and decrease requests
- · Builds the Discover Financial brand by providing industry-leading care and innovative solutions
- · Utilizes multiple systems to respond to, troubleshoot and document customer inquiries
- · Leverages 2 standard screens, verbatim scripts, and procedures
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”