Wells Fargo in partnership with Rangam's SourceAbled Team is seeking candidates for an Cybersecurity Analyst role for candidates living in or around San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Charlotte, Minneapolis and Phoenix or willing to relocate (relocation package available).
In this role team members will:
- Provide support for data systems security problems. Maintain and track the status of documents. Develop and maintain familiarity with bank security procedures and policies and may include information security government regulations. Provide technical support for routine to moderately complex security-related issues.
- Participate in the review of existing systems security issues and procedures and provides support for testing, emergencies, installations, and conversions. May assist Senior Staff with security consulting and moderately complex security projects related to data access, integrity, confidentiality and business continuity. Assists customers in identifying security risks to their applications.
- Assist in the review of existing systems security issues and procedures. May provide support for testing, emergencies, installations, and conversions. May assist in audit compliance projects.
- Provide oversight and guidance to program manager on application development life cycle management. Participate in the evaluation and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards and techniques.
- Provide training and assistance for installed security products and may assist in the delivery of security awareness programs.
Candidates with Autism and Neurodivergence are encouraged to apply for this job.
- · 6+ months of experience in information security administration demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- · Basic knowledge and understanding of information security
- · 6+ months of Linux experience or Windows
- · Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- · Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- · Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- · Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- · Experience with Windows 10 operating system
- · Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- · Participation in a neurodiversity training or support program through a 3rd party, nonprofit, or education program
- · Experience with Kerberos
- · Knowledge of SDLC tools (Git, TFS, Artifactory, etc.)
- · Experience with Cloud technologies
It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.