Be the first to apply to this potential future opportunity!!!
Are you interested in working with a company who delivers exceptional client service; acts with integrity and responsibility; and supports the growth of their employees? Our client is just that organization. They are the top in the Insurance industry, and they may be looking for you!
Our client is seeking a Sr. Digital Web Developer to join them directly in a remote role; however, the client would give preference to a candidate local to Bethlehem, PA.
Autistic, neurodivergent and disabled candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Remote, Direct Hire Salaried role with the Client
Sr. Digital Web Developer
- Part of a globally dispersed team for Development focused on Chatbot & AI projects
- Collaborating with Solution Architect and Cognitive Product Leads on approaches to each technical challenge and devise solutions
- Analyze the customer needs and lead technical solution design, and document what will be used for developing the bots in both chat and voice channels
- Responsible for developing and configuring dialog management using BPNs, scripts and various other objects in Amelia
- Creating new customized integration modules with help of engineering, to ensure Amelia can address required functionality
- Responsible for delivering quality solutions fully tested and free of defects
- Working with various system and app experts to connect APIs and other developed functional components that communicate with back-end systems
- 5+ years of Full-Stack web application development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with IPsoft Amelia or other leading cognitive chat platform
- 2+ years of experience working with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Dialog Flows and/or Advanced Semantic Design
- 5+ years of development experience with significant knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operation
- Knowledge of User Interface (UI) design
- Experience with developing web applications with SOAP/REST integrations
- Strong software troubleshooting, problem solving and system analysis skills
- Willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of the industry standard security best practices
- Ability to drive innovation and has attitude of collaboration and proactiveness
Nice to Have:
- Experience with other cognitive language tools such as Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson Assistant, Amazon Lex/Polly, Google Cloud Platform Dialog Flow etc.
- Trained and/or experienced using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and DevOps methodologies
- Knowledgeable in using JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow and Microsoft O365 apps for managing and documenting work activities
Location & Vaccination Requirements
- The primary location for this position is remote, with an “at home” work arrangement.
- Covid – 19 vaccinations not required unless you voluntarily visit one of our campus locations or are attending an in-person company sponsored event.
Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate innovation in a secure and compliant way.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition assistance paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity to develop and empower talent.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity in all that we do.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability.
“It is the policy of Rangam Consultants, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.”