- Uses discretion and sound judgement to determine the best method of resolution
- Provides employees and managers with written policy advice, guidance and support for workforce management, payroll, compensation transaction activities, and other HR processes
- Engages appropriate functional and / or technical specialists to drive resolution of customer needs
- Creates correspondence to support the HR inquires
Detailed Position Responsibilities:
- Where Direct Access was not sufficient, perform triage of HR inquiries via multiple channels including case systems, chat, email, and telephony.
- Research information in order to provide employees and managers with written policy advice, i.e. leaves of absence, new ways of work etc. as well as options to address issue.
- Guide employees and managers to available resources, e.g. toolkits or training materials developed by HR Expertise Teams, as appropriate
- Triage inquiry to ensure full understanding, and engage appropriate HR Advisor or functional specialists to drive resolution of customer needs
- Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data, assuring legal and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to meet customer needs related to HR processes (can include change job letters, employee contract documents, severance letters, verification of employment etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation of inquiries, root cause, and resolutions.
- Identify and report any call trends or product trends to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the knowledgebase so that management can address and improve the item