Primer Field Engineer,
Job Description :
Microsoft Services is proud to have the opportunity to serve our customers and offer an opportunity for you to do the same. The Microsoft Services team has provided and continues to provide a vital role in supporting the successful and accelerated achievement of our customers’ objectives through Microsoft products.
Microsoft is seeking an Associate Premier Field Engineer (PFE) specializing in Azure Infrastructure and Management, who has embraced the future. Knowing that you have and desire to accept greater challenge, accomplish tasks through others and overcome our customer’s greatest challenges, we desire your ability to deliver timely and creative incident resolution focused on root cause analysis, prevention, and subsequent knowledge transfer. In this customer facing role, you will partner with the Account Delivery team and other engineers to engage technology decision makers striving to understand their challenges and creatively achieve their greatest objectives, built upon proven performance relative to your level. Premier Field Engineers (PFE) serve as deep technical advisors to customers and deliver unique value by supporting and increasing the consumption and productivity of acquired and/or deployed Microsoft technologies. This is a customer facing role that draws upon all resources at Microsoft to advise and consult on the use of Microsoft technologies. PFE act as the primary technical contact, providing advisory services and advanced technical troubleshooting and problem resolution, including issues raised to the highest levels of management.
These support services delivered either remotely or on premises include:
* Proactive Services: Services which promote customer health through Risk Assessments, Health Checks, Code Reviews, or other similar offerings.
* Reactive and 24x7 Critical Situations support: Reactive services which address the most critical customer issues.
* Dedicated Support: Engagements that strengthen customer relationships and IT infrastructure & application effectiveness through dedicated support delivery.
* Ad hoc Services: Short and time limited engagements focused towards customer specific issue remediation or support (e.g. Chalk Talks).
* Workshops and Trainings: Technical training which address customer knowledge transfer needs helping customer to consume Microsoft products and services.