Analyst role requiring conceptual and practical expertise in service and content management delivery.
This role will leverage experience in HR service centre operations to deliver reporting and operational data analysis to drive performance, cost savings and continuous improvement efforts for the PS organization, HR and the wider BMS community.
Analyst will also develop, administer, and maintain an employee facing HR portal using skills to deliver a best in class content and customer experience. Analyst will leverage experience in HR programs, consultation, negotiation/influence, user experience, content data analysis, business analyst skills, and SDLC understanding.
Role will also identify and deliver technical improvements for the organization, managing through SDLC principles for enabling technologies that include web portals, internal SharePoint, Vitalize CRM (ServiceNow), Chat, Data Visualization and Telephony.
Analyst acts as a resource for c smaller projects with manageable risks and resource requirements; can work independently and at times with minimal guidance, fully leveraging their HR operational experience to anticipate the needs of the team and organization.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
• Use data to forecast staffing requirements for the capability centres, identify issues and trends for review by Service Line Leads. Build and maintain dashboard and data visualizations to enable performance analysis, and communication. Ensure global standards are applied across all performance management processes.
• Use large volumes of data for content utilization, contacts, time, and situational data to design reports and tools to make recommendations for staffing, process design, and continuous improvement activities based.
• Responsible for creating, publishing and maintaining content in HR portal and vitalize CRM.
• Responsible for monitoring the analytic trends of all content, creating reports to drive decisions, and make recommendations to improve content. Continuously seek to improve range, depth, and effectiveness of content and messaging to elevate awareness and understanding of Human Resources tools, products, processes, policies, and programs
• Responsible for SDLC, access, administration and ongoing maintenance of PS enabling technologies to include mylife@bms, internal SharePoint, vitalize CRM, data visualization tool, and knowledge bases.
• Works with and supports HR communications to help manage and market change initiatives to domestic and international audiences
• Create and maintain materials to support People Services engagement with stakeholders including Human Resources and senior leadership teams in business units.
• Support projects and team deliverables as needed.